Kevin Standlee (kevin_standlee) wrote,
Kevin Standlee
kevin_standlee

Ahead of the Snow

The weather forecasts on Friday afternoon have forced my hand. I very nearly set out last night, but with the latest forecast calling for the snow to hold off over the top until Noon Saturday, I could plug in the Rolling Stone to ground power (to make sure the batteries were fully charged), start packing yesterday afternoon, and sleep in my own bed last night. However, it's still a two-hour drive to the summit, with another hour or so before I'm out of the snow zone, so I was up just after 5 AM and will be leaving Fernley soon. At least I should have a chance to visit my sister in Sacramento without much time pressure, given that I'm a full day ahead of schedule.
Tags: rolling stone, rv, weather
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments