This afternoon we were able to take advantage of relatively mild temperatures to get a bit of maintenance done on the travel trailer. But there's a storm moving this way from the west, and I've been nervously monitoring the forecast for Truckee-Soda Springs (Donner Summit on I-80). The weather for Friday-Saturday-Sunday has been varying from moderate rain to 20-30 cm of snow. Rain I can probably manage, but I won't drive over Donner if it's snowing. This complicates my plans to travel to the Bay Area on Sunday and work down there next week. If I have to postpone, I'll have to put off a number of things, including my dentist appointment, which has already been postponed twice due to weather. I'm sure grateful that it hasn't been critical that I show up in person.