The next two days are supposed to be clear. I hope Caltrans can get the roads back in repair because my plans are to go to the Bay Area this coming week, it having been two months since I last showed my face in my nominal office in Fremont. Looking at the long-range forecast, I have a feeling that it will be a two-week stint, assuming I can get through on Sunday, because I probably won't be able to come back the following weekend if the next set of storms materializes as predicted. But living out of the RV means I only have to replenish consumables, which is doable, and I generally carry a month's worth of my various medications with me for trip like this, so I should be okay. Assuming I go. I won't be able to make the call until Sunday morning, I expect.
Meanwhile, tomorrow we need to run into Reno if possible and restock the house, and get the Rolling Stone ready to roll again for the first time since early December. Among the important things is to make sure that propane furnace will light off properly. It did so when we tested it in January, but when it goes a long time between uses, air builds up in the lines and it can be reluctant to light off. While the Bay Area isn't anywhere near as frigid as Fernley, I do prefer to be able to light off the furnace when the alarm goes off and give it a few minutes to bring the inside of the RV up to a comfortable temperature before getting out from under the warm pile of blankets.