- Guards Museum (near our hotel)
- Bonus: As we left the Guards Museum, we saw the Guards forming up for what we assume must have been a portion of the Changing of the Guard ceremony
- A walk through St. James Park feeding ducks, gees, and squirrels
- Moving out of the Intercontinental and taking a cab to the Holiday Inn Express Southwark
- HMS Belfast: Lisa loved this one; alas, three hours wasn't really enough for it
- Dinner at Fish! in Borough Market
- Getting more value out of our otherwise-unnecessary Travelcard by taking the Tube up to Kings Cross and showing it and St. Pancras to Lisa
Changing hotels in the middle of a London Pass wastes much time, but the Intercontinental gave us a 2 PM checkout, so we were able to do stuff early, then change hotels, then stuff later. We moved because (a) I didn't have enough points to stay in Westminster of a week and (b) Southwark was a bit closer to some of the other stuff we want do do this week.
In retrospect, we really should not have bought the Travelcards. They are a waste of money for the places we wanted to go. Better to stick to Oyster for when we actually want to use the Tube or other transit.
My pedometer registered more than 42,000 steps when I reset it tonight. Even if you assume I just forgot to reset it last night, that's still a lot of walking!