Kevin Standlee (kevin_standlee) wrote,
Kevin Standlee
kevin_standlee

Weathered

The latest weather forecast for the coming weekend looks like I cannot get home either Friday or Saturday because of projected snow. After discussing it with Lisa, we've planned for me to stay in the Bay Friday, go to Sacramento (and visit my sister) and Yuba City (and visit my mother) on Saturday, spend the night there, then try and get home on Sunday, when the current forecast says no snow. However, that could change, and if CalTrans can't get the roads cleared/no chains on Sunday, I would just go back down to the Bay Area and spend another week rather than risk the trip over the mountains.
Tags: weather, work
Subscribe

  • Take Cover

    We'd intended to get some things done outdoors today, but while the weather was mostly clear to partly cloudy, bitterly cold west winds put paid to…

  • Logging Time

    I was able to get away from Day Jobbe a little earlier than usual today, so after lunch I joined Lisa as we unloaded the pallet (390 logs) of…

  • Burrito Weather

    By now, most of you will probably have seen this picture that demonstrates the weather in North America about now. Temperatures are in °F.…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments