How this will shake out for many things remains to be announced. There are serious questions about how the WSFS Business Meeting can be held in any format, and I've previously argued that WSFS rules don't allow remote participation at the Business Meeting by any means. However, I also yield to the argument that a worldwide pandemic isn't something contemplated by our organizational rules. On the third hand, I think it might be wise to contemplate planning a "Postpone Everything" motion for that meeting that essentially punts everything forward one year. As long as there are no significant objections from the participating members, it's not procedurally that difficult to craft a motion to do so, although it takes a bit of parliamentary out-of-the-box thinking to figure out how to do it.
At one point, I thought I would be chairing the 2020 WSFS Business Meeting. Now, I think I'm relieved to not be the person caught on the horns of this particular dilemma. My only responsibility is (as assistant videographer) is to make sure that a recording of the meeting gets online.
Personally, I'm very concerned about my sunk cost of around $3500 in airfare on Air New Zealand for Lisa and me. As of now, AirNZ isn't offering any refunds or credits at all, and the current emergency conditions don't cover late July/early August anyway. But even if they do, AirNZ was only offering a one-year "banking" of the fare (like my flight to Seattle originally planned for next month). "Banking" the fare is okay for Alaska Airlines, where I expect I'll find a use for it, but we weren't planning on any other travel using AirNZ in the next year. Also, our travel insurance was not "cancel for any reason," and therefore we may be out an annoyingly large sum of money. It's still early days, though, and we'll see what happens later this year as we get closer to late July.