February 28th, 2018

Let's Split

More Wood Work

After I got off work today, Lisa and I drove over to Big R and we bought another half-pallet of North Idaho Energy Logs. We would get more, but they must be kept under cover (if they get wet, they dissolve), so we only got enough that we knew for sure would fit in the wood box. If the weather holds tomorrow afternoon, we'll break the shrink-wrap on the 120 logs and load them into the wood box.

The last weather forecast I read makes me really glad I'm not planning on going anywhere this weekend.
  • Current Mood
    relieved relieved
  • Tags