Kevin Standlee (kevin_standlee) wrote,
Kevin Standlee

  • Mood:

Applications Dispatched

The "Guaranteed to Pass" gas treatment failed me, so I want a refund. Not surprisingly, they don't make it simple. You have to mail (no on-line method) a letter to them asking for the application form, then fill out the form and attach a copy of the receipts showing that you purchased it, you failed the test, and how much you spent on repairs. Then maybe someday they'll send me the $10 I spent on it.

I mailed the letter asking for the refund and the application to the California state government for smog-repair financial assistance today. Hope they turn around the application relatively quickly. I don't like sitting on this and risking my vehicle registration running out.

  • Sport

    I did watch the Big Game, and was, like many, surprised by how one-sided it was. I couldn't really get into it, having no dog in the fight, but as I…

  • Follow the Bouncing Balls

    I've been following the Australian Open tennis as my time permits and as ESPN3 (the free online channel) permits. As we near the end of the…

  • Family Business

    I'm in Yuba City today, having come down here last night. I have some business that has to be transacted at the actual bank where I have my account…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.