Today, Lisa and I removed the damaged tire from the Rolling Stone . Lisa plied the tire wrench and I jacked the RV up high enough to remove it. This is the first time that I've ever had to remove one of the tires myself with the jack stored underneath the sofa-bed in the RV. This is a seriously damaged tire. We are unsure just how long it has been this bad, but we're glad we spotted it before it failed in motion. I drove the minivan around to where the RV was parked and we put the wheel in the back of the Astro. We'll take it to Big O Tires in Sparks early this coming week. None of the other wheels show any significant wear. I'm concerned about such incredibly uneven wear, so once we have the tire back on, I plan to take the RV into Sparks to have them check out the suspension and alignment.