Birds Discover Birdseed
This morning, while looking out the kitchen window, I saw that at least a couple of the local birds finally discovered the new bird feeder.

These two birds were enjoying themselves, but they are sloppy eaters, and their friends waited below (not visible in this photo) to dine on all of the birdseed these two were knocking out of the feeder.
This afternoon after work, I had a number of local errands: collecting several packages that were waiting for me at the post office, buying some milk and other perishables, and refueling the minivan in the wake of our Sacramento trip. It's a good thing I didn't put it off any longer today than I did.

As I got home, I saw ominous looking clouds bearing down from the north. Shortly after unloading everything and taking Lisa's groceries out to the trailer, where she continues to rest and recover from her ankle injury, the cold wind we've had since late yesterday turned into cold wind with snow. This photo doesn't show how the snow was swirling about.
Yesterday I went to bed early and slept around ten hours. I may do the same thing tonight. It's cold outside and warmer in bed.

These two birds were enjoying themselves, but they are sloppy eaters, and their friends waited below (not visible in this photo) to dine on all of the birdseed these two were knocking out of the feeder.
This afternoon after work, I had a number of local errands: collecting several packages that were waiting for me at the post office, buying some milk and other perishables, and refueling the minivan in the wake of our Sacramento trip. It's a good thing I didn't put it off any longer today than I did.

As I got home, I saw ominous looking clouds bearing down from the north. Shortly after unloading everything and taking Lisa's groceries out to the trailer, where she continues to rest and recover from her ankle injury, the cold wind we've had since late yesterday turned into cold wind with snow. This photo doesn't show how the snow was swirling about.
Yesterday I went to bed early and slept around ten hours. I may do the same thing tonight. It's cold outside and warmer in bed.