One of Friday evening's events here at CascadiaCon was a casino night, which included a blackjack table. Now I like to play blackjack, but I also enjoy dealing it, and I volunteered to be the dealer at one of the tables. Next thing I know, it was nearly midnight and I'd been dealing for over three hours. I had a great time, and the table to whom I was dealing also seemed to be enjoying themselves. The only reason I stopped was because David Gallaher had arrived and he and I needed to talk about Saturday night's Reception that SFSFC is hosting in my honor, to include the Board of Inquiry into the matter of the WSFS Armadillo . According to Dave, the reception begins at 9:30 PM Saturday in Rooms 2113/15 (the Green Room during the day), with the Board of Inquiry to follow. But right now, I've gone too long without sleep. Fortunately for me, I have no program items until late Saturday afternoon, so I think sleeping in is indicated now.