Except it only took me about three hours. For a change, every piece of data I wanted was in the place it needed to be, and all of my code worked right the first time I ran it. This never happens.
I sent off the results to the people who wanted them. The only bad thing here is that it left me with not a lot to do, and all of my written notes about the project are at my desk (one of the few reasons it would have been better to be at that desk today). Still, nobody has replied; I think they're all busy on other things today.
Oh, well, I'm not actually running behind or anything; I'm just not getting as much done as I could have done.