I Walked Out on Watchmen
...but I came back five minutes later. That is not a good film to watch if you're taking prescription diuretics for high blood pressure. I consequently saw the second half of the film from a lower-level/close-up seat because I didn't want to climb over the people back in the upper level again to get back to my original seat.
I did enjoy the film, but I can certainly see why people who went expecting a superhero romp would have been very unhappy about it. I'm not going to do into deep detail because I reckon I'm one of the last people to have seen it among my friends list who ever will see it. It was certainly worth the $6 early-bird matinee I paid.
I did enjoy the film, but I can certainly see why people who went expecting a superhero romp would have been very unhappy about it. I'm not going to do into deep detail because I reckon I'm one of the last people to have seen it among my friends list who ever will see it. It was certainly worth the $6 early-bird matinee I paid.