I'm back in the Bay Area only through Thursday because I fly to Oregon on Friday for OryCon , where I'll be hosting Match Game SF on Sunday morning. (If you're going to be at OryCon, please come to the game, and if you're interested in helping with setup/teardown, let me know.) That means I have to finlize the game material by the end of the day on Thursday (and preferably Wednesday so I can spend Thursday evening packing), and I also have stuff to do for Westercon 64 and for the SF & F Translation Awards . Oh, and there is of course the Day Jobbe, where I have to get cracking on projects we postponed in order to give me time to spend a week in Aurora with the other company engineers on cross-training. It's probably a good thing that I spent most of this past weekend sleeping. I'm going to need the energy.