A windstorm came though last week and tore this strip off of the weather awning over the trailer.
This is what it looked like from the other side of the trailer.
Lisa got more plastic sheeting, climbed up on the roof of the trailer, and worked it out over the framework while shouting instructions to me about where to pull on it. Then she came down and, while I held a ladder, she stapled the sheeting to the strip of wood attached to the frame for this purpose.
After this, we got some other yard work done, as we hauled away six cart-loads of needles dropped from the redwood and other surrounding trees. After that, the rain came back and it was well past time for lunch, so we gave up on getting anything else done, but I was pleased that we got this much finished, since keeping the rain off the roof of the trailer is a good thing.